Be sure to read through this post. There are a bunch of announcements here.
New Schedule Starts Next Week
- Fitness and Performance athletes can now work out side by side in CrossFit classes. While the separate Performance level classes have been eliminated, the Performance level track is actually expanding as it will now be available five days a week.
- In the short term, Kettlebell classes are moved to 4:30 pm. We know this is hard for you KB fans, and we will be working to increase staffing on Mondays and Wednesdays so the Kettlebell classes can be moved to a later time. When that happens, we’ll be adding a 4:30 CrossFit class.
- CrossFit classes added to Tuesdays at 6 am and Wednesdays at 12 noon. Strength added Mondays at 1 pm.
- Olympic Lifting shifted to 1 pm Wednesdays and Fridays and is still on Wednesdays at 6 pm (which the graphic below is missing).
- We’re also looking for your input on where to put more Yoga classes – have a day/time to suggest?
- See below for other changes. Click on the graphic for a larger image.
Ryan has left SRSC
Say it ain’t so! But it is. Ryan has left us for greener pastures. We wish him the best. He will be missed.
The “Get Your Primal On” Challenge is coming!
Check your inboxes and check back here for more info on this 6 week challenge, complete with prizes for winners, that includes tools and support for making a commitment to healthy changes in nutrition, sleep, stress, mobility, etc. Lots more information to share about this one, coming very soon.
SRSC Potluck on Saturday, April 13th at 12 Noon
A gracious member has volunteered to host this. Mark your calendars, and look for an announcement by email in the next couple days with the location, time, and other details.